Mailing List

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I have just returned from my orthopedic doctor. They removed my cast and took some more x-rays. Dr. Prager decided I needed to wear a walking boot for four weeks. I was really hoping for two weeks, but my stupid ankle is still healing. Luckily, my boot can come off at night. That's wonderful. Now I can sleep better. So towards the end of April this chapter of my life can finally come to a conclusion.

Judi from Alaska suggested doing some sculpting. I couldn't agree more. I have a wonderful book I just purchased on its way. It is by the dutch artist Hannie Sarris. She uses Paperclay to sculpt the most beautiful dolls. I tried her tutorial, and I was amazed by the results. So I just had to get her book to learn even more. Before I broke my leg I sculpted some doll heads. I need to get some pictures up on my blog. So until then, happy dollmaking! Oh and check out my Etsy store for custom shop banners. Thanks!

No comments: