Mailing List

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Octavia Delarue or Big Nose Fae #2 WIP




Introducing Octavia Delarue, my latest big nose fae. She will be my second big nose fae. My first one was Avarona Milkweed. Octavia has brown acrylic eyes. She is sculpted out of paperclay over a styrofoam egg. Normally, I use a round ball of styrofoam, but I thought I would try something a little different. I think I prefer the egg shape better. I think I am going to make Octavia on the chubby side. I want her to be a happy plump faery. As always, stay tuned for more updates on Octavia's progress.

I have started a mailing list for those of you who are interested when I put a new doll up for auction on Ebay. I will put a link on the sidebar of my blog for future reference.

1 comment:

BumbleVee said...

She does look happy already... love her little smile.,,