Mailing List

Friday, June 01, 2007

I've Been Tagged!


I've been tagged by Ute.

The Rules: Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write 7 things on their blog. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Seven Random Facts About Yours Truly

1. I actually dream about making dolls.
2. I have adopted two little Chihuahua/Terrier dogs. Their names are Molly and Lil' Joe.
3. I want to learn how to read, write and speak Japanese.
4. Eventually, I will own every album by Illusion of Safety.
5. If I find a shirt I like, I will buy every color of it.
6. My husband taught me to use a sewing machine.
7. My right foot is bigger than my left one.

Oh brother, am I weird or what!

No comments: