Mailing List

Monday, April 23, 2007

Orangeblossom Danderfluff OOAK Troll Doll on Sale at Ebay

It is official. My troll now has a name and is on sale at Ebay. Orangeblossom Danderfluff is a young troll. She enjoys collecting rare mushrooms and tender roots during her walks through the woods. Orangeblossom is very shy and tends to be a bookworm. She loves to cook and hopes to specialize in medicine just like her grandmother.

This auction will start on Tuesday April 24 at 7:30 pm Pacific. It will end on Tuesday May 1 at 7:30 pm Pacific. Be sure to bid before she is gone forever. Thanks!

5 comments:

Ute said...

You have done it again! She is beautiful. The best part of course is her nose I love her. I'll be checking out ebay, cause I think she needs to be part of my collections.
hugs,
Ute
http://www.utes-trolls.com

Judi W. said...

eBay says the auction has been removed or is no longer available. Did you have a BuyItNow option?

She came out great!

Coppermouse Dolls said...

The auction just started now. Don't worry, you can bid on her.

HElen said...

She is just such a delight! I love her expression and that nose ...! Wonderful piece!
Helen

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous!

I just started a troll blog that contains pictures of my own personal troll collection. I'd love it if you would check it out. I update frequently so please become a follower and feel free to comment. I will soon add pictures of some of my on OOAK creations. Thanks!

http://justtrollingaround.blogspot.com/