Monday, April 25, 2011

Big Bad Wolf Doll

This is one of those dolls which sat around for nearly two years.  Two years!  After I finished Agatha Muntz, I got the bug to work on my wolf.  Since, the wolf is a new doll, I had to draft his wardrobe.  So after a couple of malfunctions, I finished him.  That's all I can think to write for now.  I'll be back with more information.

Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf


tj said...

...I love him! His jacket alone is to die for! Great job! :o)

...Yeah, I have a couple of projects that I've done that way. It's funny when I go to sign & date them I feel like I should put 2008 thru 2011! lol...


Helen Priem said...

Wow ! Glad to have found your blog! Love your dolls!

Rhissanna said...

Oh my! I can't see him wearing Grandma's nightgown. He's a big, handsome boy!