I felt is was time to rearrange and tidy up my blog. I used a 180 degree approach and went from white to black and vice versa. I made the type somewhat bigger, because it's easier on my eyes. I really like it too. I have added a Flickr badge on the right-hand side so you can see my body of work.
Today I have been working on Octavia Delarue. I attached her head to her body. I decided to design a brand new body template. It works just fine. Her arms and legs will be attached with buttons. I really like this doll and must admit that it will be hard parting with her. I think most dollmakers suffer through that. I become quite fond of my little dolls, especially after spending so much time on them.
I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend.