Monday, June 04, 2007

Poor Little Usha



Sometimes you have a doll that presents many problems. Usha is one of those dolls. I have removed her head, hands and feet from the first body. The reason is it was too bulky. The problem was I did not take into account the amount of clay that was going to be added. At any rate, I designed a new body and decided not to cover it with clay. Now I am thinking of using a resin candlestick as a base and omitting her legs. It would be like the angel I made for the Angel Challenge of 2007. I am ready to move on with Usha and sell her on Ebay. Perhaps in another week, maybe even by Sunday.

I have an update on my Polymer Clay tutorial. My wonderful husband graciously offered to edit and proof my tutorial. I just need to look over it. I plan to see if I may offer it as a class over at Doll Street.

2 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

That doll is just begging to be finished and I can't wait to see what you are going to do with it.

Yvette said...

It looks amazing! I can't wait to see how you finish it.