Mailing List

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What would my doll look like as a real person? Thanks to photoshop we can finally see it for ourselves.

Above is the untouched photo of a pretty model. I used this as my starting point. Then I made her eyes real small and moved them toward the center. Next I enlarged her nose, because to me a pretty doll has a large nose. Next and finally, I erased the eyebrows and gave her what I call a Noh eyebrows. Now I realize she may be unappealing to some, but I absolutely love her.
Here is my Our Lady of Walsingham doll as a comparison.

6 comments:

Coppermouse Dolls said...

I think I will make this photoshop picture my new avatar.

Judi W. said...

Wow - that is totally cool! One of these days I am going to HAVE to learn to use my photo program.

Shashi Nayagam said...

That is wonderful and I don't think she is unappealing at all. What a wonderful way of creating another beautiful doll.

Sherry Goshon said...

You amaze me and it works...truly wonderful all of them...love ya

Coppermouse Dolls said...

Thanks so much fellow dollmakers. I guess I was too worried that my photoshop picture would creep people out. Boy, I am glad I am wrong! :) I will try to edit the title. Happy Dollmaking.

Fran said...

WOW!! That is really NEAT!
Love & Hugs
Fran